All abstracts must be in English and must be submitted before the deadline.
Extended abstract deadline:
January 5th 2020
All abstracts submitted must be based on an original idea, concept or an improvement or revision of previous ideas. The abstracts are graded based on:
- Abstract complying with the abstract guidelines
- The scientific content of the abstract
- The organisation of the abstract – well organized, easy to follow and to understand
- Logical presentation – brief, clear and showing an understanding of the subject matter
- Abstracts of studies without results will be considered for poster presentation whereas preliminary or completed data may be considered for oral presentation
Accepted abstracts will be scheduled either as oral presentation or moderated poster presentations. The authors will be notified of the decision by e-mail no later than January 15, 2020.
As submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author(s) to present their work if accepted, a registration fee must be paid after being notified of the acceptance of an abstract in the period from January 15, 2020 to January 22, 2020. The abstracts will not be officially accepted before payment has been transferred. Failure to comply with this will lead to removal of the abstract from the Abstract Book and the homepage-listing.
All abstract accepted for presentation will be published on the official webpage of the Scandinavian Society of Research in Cardiothoracic Surgery (www.ssrctsnordic.com) by the end of January 2020.