Following guidelines must be complied to in order to be considered for a presentation at the conference.
A maximum of 200 characters including spaces. No abbreviations are allowed in the title.
Authors and affiliations
Authors names and institutions should be entered below the title. Include the name of the institution, city and country. An e-mail address must be attached to receive notification of abstract outcome.
The body of text must not exceed 2400 characters including spaces. We recommend that you structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Background: A brief introduction to the field of research as well as a description and argumentation for the need of research.
- Material and Methods: Describe the study design, subjects and tests used/to be used etc.
- Results: Include the relevant results. If only preliminary results, are available please include those. Indicate whether the study is concluded, and if the final results will be presented at the conference. If the study and data collection has not initiated, please indicate this by writing “pending results”.
- Conclusion: Take-home message of your study.
- Perspectives: For the those studies still underway and yet without results, propose possible study-perspectives.
There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author/individual may submit, but the same research cannot be submitted twice. If you have difficulties in submitting your abstract or if you need any further information, please contact the Reviewer Team at email@example.com.